Client Executive at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As Daxko's Client Executive, we'll want you to leverage our solution suite with current customers to create the best solution for their needs. You’ll be responsible for understanding your customer's ever-changing market, identifying their needs, and aligning our unique suite of solutions through a consultative approach.
The Client Executive reports to the National Sales Director & Client Executive Team Lead.
You will also...
- Meet or exceed assigned sales revenue goals and activity goals.
- Acquire and develop relationships with existing customers in order to increase revenue.
- Oversee proposal development and alignment of our software/services with customer needs.
- Be bold while you prospect in established relationships and build new revenue opportunities.
- Understand their greatest problems and offer solutions that fit their budget and their ability to absorb the cure.
- Successfully renew existing customer contracts.
- Present Daxko's overall business solution to the customer and position Daxko for prime opportunities.
- Execute a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, COOs, and CIOs to convert prospects into clients.
- Navigate negotiations with various levels of complexity to accomplish both Daxko’s and the customer’s goals.
- Travel about 35-50% of the time.
- Three (3+) years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding quotas.
- Salesforce.com experience
- Ambitious, competitive, and goal-oriented
- Ability to: Listen. Plan. Take action. Own your business.
- Proven proficiency in "account plan" development and implementation of related sales strategies required.
- Proven aptitude for continual sales process and product knowledge
- Effective Communication: verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exemplary Work Ethic: Seeing things through to completion with results
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Maturity to be independent and still work within a team
- Ability to prospect within a relationship driven opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree or equvialent experience·
Bonus points for:
- Sales experience in a Software/Technology space
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.