SilkRoad Technology's software and services platform helps our clients attract, retain and align people to their business. Our solutions start with Global Client Services to provide strategic HR and business expertise. SilkRoad Technology then designs secure solutions tailored to business requirements at scale for global companies. We deliver personalized experiences for employees to drive engagement across the employment life-cycle and enable measurable and better business outcomes.
Our sales team is seeking a Client Executive to develop, maintain and grow new and existing client relationships. The Client Executive will create and execute an annual territory plan to generate new revenue from existing clients and identify and convert prospects into clients. This role will develop leads from direct prospecting, internal marketing campaigns, and development of client and partner referrals.
**This is a pipeline posting as we are always looking for top-performers to join our team**
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Identifying and pursuing prospective clients to meet annual sales revenue goals.
- Developing professional sales proposals and responses to requests for proposals.
- Leading professional sales presentations and product demonstrations of people-centric solutions, through collaboration with a Solution Consultant and other subject matter experts.
- Resolving prospective client concerns throughout the sales process to promote a positive client experience.
- Generating sales and renewal quotes and contracts and leading negotiations of contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining positive, effective long term client relationships by being the primary point of contact for any client inquiries.
- Documenting prospecting activities and creating accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Delivering excellent client service in support of the company's goals and objectives.
- Strong sales prospecting and closing skills.
- Excellent client relationship building and problem resolution abilities.
- Comfortable prospecting and managing relationships in the c-suite.
- Strong solution selling skills aligning technology solutions to business value.
- Demonstrates business acumen and understanding of client and prospect annual reports, business drivers and risks
- Successful communicator at all levels using all media, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates skill, knowledge and understanding of company, products, job duties, and appropriate work methods.
- Demonstrates personal excellence, accountability and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel. Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful industry-related or SaaS sales experience.
- Proven track record of generating revenue through sales of technology solutions via the c-suite.
- Demonstrated success in closing revenue transactions in excess of $1M in global enterprises.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota and developing and managing a consistent sales pipeline.