Client Insights Manager
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking a Client Insights Manager to join our team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
WHAT DO WE NEED?
Are you passionate about using data to develop growth stories for brands and retailers? Do you have a desire to move into the fast-growing Health & Wellness space by working closely with brands spanning departments from food to beverage to body care to vitamins to pet care? Are you an experience user of syndicated data services from leading industry providers? If so, we’d love to talk with you about our Client Insights Manager position in the Chicago market.
The Client Insights Manager will work onsite with CPG clients to help them identify and capitalize on their largest growth opportunities. The Manager will lead delivery of strategic analyses, insights, and recommendations based on applying SPINS proprietary assets in combination with each Client’s own information and team members. This includes leveraging the numerous quantitative assets SPINS has developed, as well as the qualitative insights held within the wider SPINS organization. This individual will be working directly with senior executives at our client companies to understand their opportunities and develop growth solutions and strategies to capture them.
The Manager must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently, and efficiently leverage resources within SPINS and Client organizations. Experience using syndicated data services and exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills will best position the Consultant for success.
The position reports to the SPINS Client Insights Director with joint direction from the Sales and Brand Growth Solutions teams, will be based in Chicago and will require up to 25% travel. Responsibilities will include onsite support for clients in the Chicago area, and offsite support of SPINS clients outside the region.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
- Your strong ability to communicate effectively with leadership across functional areas within a manufacturer organization, particularly brand management, marketing insights, category management, finance, and sales.
- Your very strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Your comfort working within an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment.
- Your ability to be self-directed as a remote employee.
- Your willingness to be onsite at multiple clients each week and juggle competing priorities.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- 1-4 years of experience using IRI, Nielsen, or SPINS syndicated data in your day-to-day work with CPG brands.
- BS or MBA in business or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.