Client Lead - Eastern Region at Kin + Carta
We are looking for an East Coast based Client Lead. In this role, you have direct accountability for both client and team happiness, frontline account support, and supporting account growth.
The Client Lead (CL) is a connector, a relationship builder and understands the enterprise. The CL has worked in consulting services and understands the importance of the software development lifecycle but also has the drive and desire to grow our business footprint.
You have a passion for exploring, "what's next?" and are highly motivated, productive and organized. You are a servant leader. You have an understanding of user experience design and agile software development lifecycle principles and have previously worked with marketing, the line of business and/or technology teams -- in a delivery capacity -- in enterprise environments.
The most successful people in this role are outcome-driven: are energized by talking to people, getting to know them and nurturing those ongoing client relationships.
Client Leads drive success for the business by being creative, expanding our client networks, delivering thought leadership, being the trusted advisor. These are the keys to diversifying our client engagements over time by leveraging our pillars and our capabilities. This roles support our Demand team by delivering client partner and/or demand team quarterly
- Actively working with our sales coach to improve skills
- Transfer the knowledge of lessons learned and case studies to demand team
- Curator of account stories, historical work, and work owners
- Foundational client industry IQ: speaking their language
- In-depth understanding of client’s business goals
- Organizational networking, tracking decisionmakers
- Client relationship management, engaging at a human level
Client Growth and Business Execution
- Orchestrate and run pursuit teams for new opportunities
- Write proposals, SOWs, models and decks with internal help
- Secure extensions, find additions, and grow team careers
- Negotiate deals from start to finish with support from legal
- Leverage high-value offers, pillars, and capes to grow rev.
- Facilitation of strategic client meetings and proposals
- Working with our clients and internal resource planning teams to set the projects up to succeed
- Supporting any delivery/client feedback issues
- Strategy briefing and/or “top-to-top” meeting support
- Updating account plan and goals
- Responsible for client level P&L
- Run like a business: you are the CEO, we are your board
- Secure growth investments while balancing margin
- Ensure all resource requests, rates, and invoices are correct
- Work with finance and revenue ops to track invoice aging
- Build a strong relationship and fair stance with procurement
- Team morale - a happy team wants to grow and succeed
- Proactively work on meaningful succession planning
- Partner with delivery leadership on issue remediation
- Be a servant leader on behalf of our delivery team
- Act as a defender of our principles internally and externally
- Communication and follow-ups on potential new teams or roles
- Creating SOWs and Change Requests and driving them to signature
- Coordinating strategy and approach with delivery on new opportunities/account growth
- Identifying new organizational connections, internal referrals, and introductions