WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Client team is passionate about helping marketers transform the trajectories of their businesses. They love showing how Basis and the curated services we offer can drive results and move businesses forward. Team members are business-savvy, self-motivated, consultative, and hyper-focused on solutions. At its core, this is a team of problem-solvers that excels at developing strong partnerships.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is an individual contributor role on the Client team. You will be primarily responsible for cultivating and growing client relationships, presenting Centro as a strong partner within your territory, achieving quarterly revenue goals and working collaboratively with internal teams. You will contribute by:
- Developing a strong understanding of Centro’s technology and media solutions
- Taking a tech-first approach in helping Brand’s address their business challenges
- Cultivating and developing senior-level client relationships
- Creating consultative solutions that focus on direct business outcomes and RIO
- Managing and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Serving as an industry expert and thought-leader within the digital advertising space.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience in digital AdTech sales, Brand Marketing and/or Agency experience
- Professional network that includes VP, CMO and C-Suite relationships at Fortune 500 and mid-market brands.
- History of outstanding sales achievement and experience in structuring and closing large, complex deals
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, and coachable through quickly changing situations
- Experience at ad agencies, publishers, ad networks, SSPs, DSPs, and ad exchanges preferred
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.