Client Manager at SPINS LLC
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire an Client Manager.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
We are searching for an individual that has experience in the Natural, Organic, Health & Wellness industry and will provide valuable insights and solutions to drive additional growth.
What You Will Do
- Own the client relationship including, but not limited to: short and long-term strategic planning, regular and on-demand requests
- Facilitate timely resolutions to client inquiries, agreed upon training and overall client fulfillment
- Ability to interpret, analyze and clearly communicate data in formal or informal presentations
- Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying data driven business opportunities and present thoughtful recommendations
- Exhibit solid account management skills to identify and prioritize projects efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate strong relationship building to foster new and existing relationships across the client’s organization based upon SPINS product offerings
- Ability to work effectively across various internal and external teams by demonstrating clear and concise communication skills
- Identify client solutions by understanding roles and data needs across client organization
What You Bring
- Proven self-starter with a goal-oriented approach
- Analytical in approach; ability to spot trends, anomalies and opportunities in data sets
- Ability to engage and interact with senior-level Leadership within the client’s organization
- Advanced capabilities within Excel and PowerPoint (Pivots, Dynamic Formulas, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to learn new tools and services and quickly apply internally and externally
- Natural Industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in IRI POS and consumer panel data is preferred, but not required
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Marketing or Information Technology (or related degree)
- 3-4+ years of experience with a Retailer, Distributor, Broker or Manufacturer
- 3-4 years of experience in account/relationship management and/or partner development
- 3+ years of experience using data, insight and visualization
- Business and commercial acumen
- Data analysis and storytelling
- Advanced Excel/visualization skills required
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and client
- Deliver work to a higher standard
- Always striving to improve yourself and the way things are done
When we began working from home in March, we were committed to keeping the healthy and active SPINS culture for our employees. Keeping the culture is high priority to us as we have continued to hire and onboard new employees even while we worked remotely. We listen to employee feedback as we plan when and how we will return to the office in the future. While we can’t have some of our favorite in-office perks (plenty of snacks, onsite gym, and bike storage), we’ve continued to find ways to stay true to SPINS:
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, and Kinstretch classes each week
- Each employee is allotted 8 hours to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice.
- Stay connected with other SPINS employees for a weekly PELOTON ride together
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.