Client Manager at NielsenIQ
ABOUT THIS JOB
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward-thinking. Join Nielsen and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, and the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
- Independently complete analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
- Drive engagement on the client and internal Nielsen strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop expertise and ability to advise industry-leading clients on marketing plans and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and drive sales with clients
Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations
Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues
Able to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues
Intermediate project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work--whether you got your start in sales or consulting analytics, or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5 years’ experience with demonstrated expertise in syndicated data analysis in the CPG and Retail industries and application to client-related business issues.
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Desirable Experience working with consumer behavior/panel insights
- Polished, persuasive communication skills with experience in presentations and proposal writing.
- Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail industry experience preferred.
- Retail, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.