Client Onboarding Coordinator
The Phase 1 Client Onboarding Coordinator oversees all aspects of the beginning of launching a New Business website. This includes but is not limited to:
- Arranging and conducting a Client Onboarding / Strategy Meeting (via GoToMeeting or in-house).
- Creating schedules for clients with a clear timeline of when things will be due from or to the client.
- Assisting with the completion of all necessary Set up Documents.
- Acting as the liaison between the client and all other internal teams that are working on the execution of the website and any additional products or services.
- Tracking of all work and its completion through various company systems (Email, CRM and Google Drive).
- Ability to clearly and confidently discuss company or third party products/tools to be set up or brought over on the client’s website.
- Completion of multiple quality checks throughout the process. Facilitating the actual “Go Live” of the website and transfer of client post launch to the Account Executive Team.
- Highly organized self-starter who adapts quickly to processes and has excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multitasking multiple projects in different phases at once.
- Has a strong interest in learning about the Automotive Industry, websites and their associated tools, services and best practices.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced email, phone and customer service skills.
Read Full Job Description