Client Onboarding Manager (Cloud Services) at iManage
Being a Client Onboarding Manager at iManage means…
You are responsible for managing the success of iManage Cloud customers from post-sales through the customer’s subscription lifecycle by identifying and delivering business outcomes. During the onboarding process, you will work closely with the customer’s implementation services provider by providing guidance on both technical and end-user best practices, monitoring project timelines and milestones, and coordinating iManage activities in support of the Cloud Launch.
After Cloud Launch, you will continue to build relationships with key customer stakeholders and work with Product, Support, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Training, and Partner Enablement to continue delivering value to the customer.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers located on the West Coast, and so working West Coast hours is something you are comfortable with.
iM Responsible For...
- Providing day-to-day management of assigned Cloud customer portfolio, coordinating Cloud service configuration requests, addressing implementation and product questions, and owning customer escalations.
- Understanding customer outcomes through direct customer conversations, analyzing customer health metrics, and conducting NPS feedback sessions.
- Setting expectations regarding deliverables and schedules; ensuring that the project team members are effectively communicating and collaborating.
- Establishing a communication cadence with customers to proactively discuss business needs and identify any risks to subscription renewal.
- Serving as the trusted central point of contact for customers, and bringing in experts as needed to meet the customer’s needs.
- Measuring customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback.
- Creating onboarding and retention strategies as well as impacting the product road map.
iM Qualified Because I have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Information Management, or the equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5+ Years’ experience Management Consulting, Relationship Management, or Customer Success in a SaaS environment
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- High level of resourcefulness to be able to independently seek out resolutions
Bonus Points Because I have...
- A working knowledge of iManage products
- Used SalesForce and ticketing systems
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A PMP certification
- Experience implementing cloud software
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/