Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise clients. The Gartner Group says that “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery”. Ensono is the 2020 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last five quarters in-a-row. Our company and community focus on the philosophy of the entire team, winning together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business and core values as we work as a team to grow. The Client Partner plays a crucial role in driving Ensono’s growth, and overall strategy with our current clients. In this role, you will work directly with CxO leaders to help clients understand the art of the possible, demonstrate how Ensono can support their most critical business strategies and workloads, and ultimately drive revenue and profitability on your accounts. The Client Partner has their eye on the future direction of the client relationship and will identify and leverage company-wide resources to build a client for life, expand the relationship, and ultimately establish Ensono as a long-term, trusted partner. You will not have direct reports; however, you will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams and ensuring that the broader account team works together to deliver on the client’s expectations and execute the account development plan.
- Cultivate and grow senior client relationships as an advisor by designing solutions, conducting strategic working sessions to solve critical business problems, and ultimately increasing revenue for Ensono.
- Educate clients on how Ensono’s services align with their business outcomes to help them gain maximum benefit.
- Develop and lead the account strategy, planning, and identification of new growth opportunities.
- Collaboratively develop the account development plan with the Consulting and Advisory team, Enterprise Architects, Client Success Managers, and Operational teams
- Manage all aspects of account financials, including revenue, churn, installs, and overall profitability.
- Ability to forecast, commit, and drive to close with a plan with accuracy is a must skill for this role.
- Drive accurate sales forecasts while also building a robust pipeline that supports future growth targets.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics, and incorporate changes into the account strategy.
- Quarterback and lead proposal development, negotiation, and commercial terms
- Work with the Marketing team to help define sales messages and marketing collateral for the account.
- Build a supportive environment and a motivated team to increase associate satisfaction and minimize attrition in the account sales and delivery teams.
- 8+ years in an enterprise-scale, consultative selling, and client development role
- Strong understanding of the managed service marketplace with technologies spanning legacy infrastructures such as mainframe and iSeries systems as well as both private and public cloud services inclusive of AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Strong familiarity within enterprise accounts inclusive of key players, competitive strengths/weaknesses, and a strong understanding of how to compete and win
- Experience successfully navigating mid and large size enterprises to drive IT and business-led solutions, and build strong relationships at senior (CXO) levels and IT leaders
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to showcase Ensono as a fit through strategic working sessions and storytelling
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent and self-directed, resourceful, confident under pressure, strong empathy and self-awareness
- Desire to solve complex problems and an innate ability to engage with clients in a strategic manner
- Recent experience working for a professional services firm or management consulting firm preferred
- MBA or post graduate degree preferred
- CM-YES - Commission Eligible - Yes (Commission Eligible)