Client Relations Specialist
The Role: As a Client Relations Specialist, you will interact with, and provide outstanding client support to, our college admissions clients on a daily basis through check in calls run in tandem with sales team members. You will also write creative and engaging copy for colleges based on their existing marketing materials, communicate professionally via email and phone correspondence, maintain client profiles including keeping data points current, managing brand engagement and social media presence.
You will also collaborate with other departments across the company, including Sales, Marketing and Tech/Product to complete client request tickets, make sure that client subscriptions are fulfilled, and benchmarks are achieved.
This is a great role for someone who can wear many hats (and wear them well!), is a true people person, and is highly organized. The person in this role should have an ownership mindset and demonstrate a passion for client satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor's Degree relating to customer service and the higher education world. Preferred majors include the Humanities, Arts, Communications, Marketing, Business or similar.
- 2+ Years of Demonstrated Professional and/or Customer Service Related Responsibility - feel free to tell us about internships, volunteer positions, and/or leadership roles in clubs or organizations. Experience managing ongoing client partnerships a plus.
- Must have a strong, friendly phone presence and relationship building ability
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills along with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working in a college admissions office is a huge advantage
- Prior experience in or interest in sales a plus
- Basic HTML and Photoshop skills are a plus
We'd love to know about roles and/or experiences in which you delivered customer service above and beyond what was expected. Additional experience information to share would be data entry, ways in which you're attentive to detail, or work in which accuracy was imperative.
Equal Opportunity Employer