Client Relationship Specialist
- Manage clients to ensure recurring program is on track towards achieving customer goals.
- Oversee the successful completion of four rounds of PM services each year with additional ad-hoc recurring services in-between.
- Understand client objectives, challenges and needs by performing regular client needs assessments.
- Leverage internal resources to enhance the client experience.
- Establish senior relationships with assigned clients.
- Prevent and/or resolve escalated client issues.
- Attend regular client status meetings, as appropriate.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Actively participating in long range strategic planning for clients.
- Proactive and reactive relationship management.
- Consistent focus on delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Understanding business concepts and using strategic processes to make good business decisions
- Create solution development initiatives which best resolves client concerns, while partnering with other departments, as necessary.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions occurs according to the needs and objectives of our clients
- Travel expected less than 10% of the time
- Expert Customer Service
- Expert Verbal Communication
- Expert Written Communication
- Proficient Teamwork
- Proficient Relationships
- Proficient Negotiation
- Proficient Organizational Awareness
- Proficient Learning Agility
- Proficient Analysis
- Expert Problem Solving
- Proficient Process Orientation
- Expert Prioritization
Role Specific Skills
- Intermediate proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Driven by numbers/measures and comfortable in environment with heavy emphasis on customer service and satisfaction metrics
- Learning & Adaptation Agility
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Detailed Oriented
People Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High integrity
- Proficient in engaging and inspiring individuals and multiple teams through communication, processes, personal impact and influence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years business experience, preferably building and/or managing accounts/stores/regions
- 1 or more years of management experience
- Experience in facilities industry is preferred