Client Services Representative - New College Graduates at Paylocity
Are you a new college graduate looking to kick off your exciting career? Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you? Do you love challenges? Do you love to learn? Excel at figuring out logic puzzles? If so, the Client Services Representative role at Paylocity may be an opportunity you would love. We offer a dynamic team environment, a modern workplace, competitive benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop new skills.
As a Client Service Representative, you represent Paylocity as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution, and troubleshooting related to payroll, human capital management, time and attendance, and employee engagement tools. Not an expert in the Payroll and HR world? No problem – we provide 5 weeks of paid training to teach you. From training, to your first call and beyond, you will be given the tools and support you need to make a difference for our clients.
**Please note, this posting is for Recent College Graduates, we have additional positions posted outside our Early Career space for those that have not recently graduated from a College or University.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Talking to Paylocity clients on the phone and via email – apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve companywide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for clients.
- A proactive, independent and logical approach to solving complex problems.
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The drive to learn and be resourceful in order to figure out solutions independently.
- An eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- The ability to appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers, and resolve and document issues.
- Strong technical aptitude – proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role, payroll, accounting, finance, and/or taxes.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, focus in Business, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or related major preferred
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
The basics: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k). The extras: Paid Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Wellness Programs, Financial Planning, Employee Referral Program.
Looking for career advancement? Paylocity is the place to be. Whether our employees want to advance in their current area or expand knowledge in another, we here to support them every step of the way.
We’re continuous learners. We’re always implementing new programs, tools, and continued education to grow our talent and ensure our employees are successful.
Paylocity has been revolutionizing the marketplace for payroll and human resources professionals for more than 20 years- we create software that makes companies better, faster, and stronger! We were founded and built on the basis of innovation in a stale industry and we continue to keep that focus as we deliver innovative technology and support to thousands of businesses while also having a rewarding company culture ourselves! We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions. We work hard to provide an amazing work environment for our employees and are dedicated to giving back in the communities we live and work. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
Find out why we have won so many awards for being the best place to work, our culture, our growth & our solutions - putting us in a category of our own! Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.