Client Services Representative at Paylocity
Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you? Do you love challenges? Do you love to learn? Excel at figuring out logic puzzles? If so, the Client Services Representative role at Paylocity may be an opportunity you would love. We offer a dynamic team environment, a modern workplace, competitive benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop new skills.
As a Client Services Representative, you represent Paylocity as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution, and troubleshooting related to payroll, human capital management, time and attendance, and employee engagement tools. Not an expert in the Payroll and HR world? No problem – we provide 5 weeks of paid training to teach you. From training, to your first call and beyond, you will be given the tools and support you need to make a difference for our clients.
This role is located at our Schaumburg, IL office. The hours are M-F between 8am - 6pm.
What you'll do:
- Talking to Paylocity clients on the phone and via email – apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for clients.
What you bring:
- A proactive, independent and logical approach to solving complex problems.
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The drive to learn and be resourceful in order to figure out solutions independently.
- An eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- The ability to appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers, and resolve and document issues.
- Strong technical aptitude – proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role, payroll, accounting, finance, and/or taxes.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred #SH