Client Strategy Director
Job opening: Client Strategy Director - Chicago
Strike Social harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in YouTube and social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike Social manages 15,000+ campaigns each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Beats, Fox Broadcasting, Honda, Mattel, Lionsgate and Trunk Club. With a workforce presence in 16 major markets — including headquarters in Chicago and offices in Kraków and Manila — Strike Social was recently named the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. Learn more at strikesocial.com.
The Client Strategy Director will collaborate with a Director or VP of Sales to help pitch/win accounts and lead the account relationship to retain and grow business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with VP/Director of Sales to handle new business client calls/in-person meetings
- Develop a strategic plan for clients and lead the RFP/proposal creation process
- Lead client relationship as main point of contact and determine ways to extend and grow the business
- 7+ years of paid social media strategy and client facing account management
- Deep understanding of paid social and digital media platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and DBM (Familiarity with display and search is preferred)
- Familiarity with measurement and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Placed, etc.
- Proven track record of account retention and growth
- Strong communicator with knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Working at Strike Social:
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers unlimited PTO, an open office environment, casual dress code and a spectacular Loop location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.