Client Success Analyst
What we do
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits, and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents, and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Who we are
At Civis, we have opportunities for applicants who are newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anywhere in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas – no matter how big they are. We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
About the Role
As a Civis Analytics Client Success Analyst, you will be responsible to partner with a named list of Civis Analytics clients to enable their successful use of our software in driving their business objectives. We target clients across a broad range of industries, including corporations, non-profits, and political campaigns. As the face of Civis Analytics to your clients, you will drive client projects while both proactively and reactively managing day-to-day relationships with your client contacts. This role is located in Chicago and will report to the Lead, Client Success.
You will also work as part of the Civis Analytics cross-functional team to enable the success of your clients, from ensuring execution of high level strategy set by Account Management to advocating client feedback and needs with Product Management and Engineering. You must be able to work well with others who approach problems from different perspectives, but you will be expected to challenge and improve the way we operate.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years supporting and driving external client success with software solutions
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to solutions and action
- Interest in and ability to master new technologies
- Stellar communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and potential travel
- 3+ years enterprise software experience
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and statistics
- Project management experience
- Experience in software training
- Experience in technical writing
Why Civis Analytics?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on continued learning, mentorship, and internal promotion
- Competitive benefits including flexible PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits
- Downtown open office environment near great restaurants and all public transportation options
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW