Client Success Associate
What you will be doing:
As a Client Success Associate, you will be responsible for supporting our internal client success team in driving engagement, satisfaction, and business development within Lumere’s enterprise accounts. He/she will develop as an advisor and begin to manage core accounts using data to identify and measure opportunities for Lumere to drive value with our solutions. You will also partner closely with our Implementation team to run training programs for new clients/users and generate upsell leads for sales.
The successful candidate is a strategic, forward thinker and doesn’t shy away from helping our clients find creative ways to drive change within their healthcare system. Building relationships and creating customer delight is what he/she lives for, and will go above and beyond to turn the average client into a raving advocate.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for assigned client relationships to drive solution adoption and engagement as well as customer satisfaction
- Support Implementation Consultants and Dedicated Advisors by developing and executing training programs (initial and ongoing support) - includes creating training materials and running training sessions (remote and onsite)
- Develop and share expertise on healthcare industry best practices, including workflows and governance models, as well as opportunities to leverage Lumere’s solutions to achieve financial and operational targets
- Monitor metrics to gauge and drive user engagement
- Translate client feedback into actionable product roadmaps, working with our product and marketing teams to advise on aligning our messaging with our ability to address health system challenges
- 1-2 years experience in healthcare management consulting, client success, and/or software implementation
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- You are a patient, personable and open-minded individual with a high level of maturity and excellent discretion
- A demonstrated track record for delivering on client success metrics and meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Growth-company DNA - thrives in a fast-pace environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary