Client Success Consultant
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
The Client Success Consultant owns the overall relationship with assigned clients and is responsible for product adoption, ensuring retention, driving growth and overall satisfaction. He/she works with clients to maximize the use of Yello Solutions and establishes a trusted advisor relationship by working with clients to deliver value of products and services.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Works with clients to identify goals and key performance indicators that define program objectives
- Creatively investigates client’s organizational landscape to build relationships and leverages recruiting domain and product knowledge to drive product adoption and expose opportunities to expand footprint
- Proactively forecasts and communicates at-risk customers and defines mitigation strategies for securing retention
- Develops long-term plans and prioritizes client requests to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with clients
- Coordinates and manages commitments across a team of Yello resources leveraging subject matter experts to support client requests. Provides updates and follow-ups to customers on outstanding issues, requests, and escalations
- Coordinates regular account reviews by gathering and presenting status of customer goals, issues, and roadmap requests. Produces reports that include data supporting the value delivered through usage of the product
- Creates advocates by ensuring that clients achieve program goals while maintaining strong relationships
- Develops creative solutions to support complex customer requirements
- Effectively multitasks and manages multiple priorities simultaneously
What We're Looking For
- 2-3 years of account management or customer success experience in the SaaS industry, preferably in the HR Technology space
- Proven ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame
- Strong diagnostic skills and with attention to detail and proven ability to define creative solutions to complex problems
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Software is a plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time