Client Success Director - Gold
PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
PowerReviews is looking for a Client Success Director who will consult with our clients to produce measurable results utilizing our social commerce solution. You will work with strategic clients and be responsible for managing the overall client relationship with a portfolio of accounts. We are looking for a motivated individual who is an experienced leader, adept at developing strong relationships with clients at both the strategic and tactical level, while having the technical prowess for understanding all aspects of the our solution. You have to be the type of person that craves a challenge and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where meeting and exceeding high expectations are a part of the job. This role requires proactive engagement with our customers including strategic planning, relationship management and the ability to explain solutions to our customers to deliver product adoption and customer retention. This is not a sales position but a relationship management position.
This person is ultimately responsible for owning the long-term relationship with our clients, and is motivated by client retention, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities to extend products and services into the client account.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships for Enterprise customers at both the executive and business sponsor levels through various levels of communication including on-site meeting, regular conference calls, web meetings and email communication.
- Develop and share marketing best practices to drive User Generated Content (UGC) submission volume and adoption of new PowerReviews products and services in a consultative manner
- Consult with clients to define key ROI measurement metrics that align to the marketing strategies and plans
- Identify opportunities for new features and product adoption in assigned client base and work to provide qualified leads to Sales.
- Management of issues or areas of improvement for customers to ensure they are getting the best results from the solution.
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues and metrics.
- Act as the client's advocate and primary escalation point at PowerReviews to ensure that all requests are addressed and completed on time.
- Act as a liaison between clients and Product Management organizations to ensure functionality enhancements are communicated to the product team and that customers are aware of new offering from the Product Management organization.
- Work with clients to defines successes and assist our marketing team with opportunities to publicize those successes.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4-7 years of work experience in a client services/account management role managing Fortune 1000 clients with multi-level organizations that have numerous business drivers and priorities.
- Experience in eCommerce or Saas
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills - PowerPoint, Word, and Excel and Salesforce.com
- An effective leader and team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Presentation (MS Powerpoint), Webex/GoTo meeting and public speaking experience (executive level audience) including experience using web based presentation solutions
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed client expectations who is interested in working in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Authorization to work in the US
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.