Client Success Executive
At ansarada our vision is to prepare Millions of companies and advisors and have them running better and ready for what’s next, revolutionising an entire industry. Fundamental to achieving this vision will be in delivering a product experience our customers never imagined they’d have, and can’t live without.
Our Client Success team plays a key role in delivering our mission by empowering our clients with the skills and knowledge to prepare for any Material Event.
We are looking to hire a Client Success Executive, to support our customers in Americas who are using our cloud based software product.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Success for Americas, you'll be responsible for ensuring that every Ansarada client achieves success. It is a team-based role which empowers our deal room and Material Information Platform users through high impact on-boarding and dedicated success delivery to ensure that all features and benefits of the Platform are fully utilised.
Who are you?
You are fastidious about detail, passionate about customers success, their experience and resolving client issues. You love people, and connect with them effortlessly. You display vulnerability, and are open and transparent. You constantly seek out ways to exceed client expectations by surprising and delighting those you serve. You work through collaboration, clear communication and trust. Hungry to learn and improve yourself, you foster the same enthusiasm in others. You are passionate about delivering excellent service and experiences. You don't believe in the saying 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Instead, your passion propels you to find innovative ways of introducing people to every feature, working and getting results. You're an extraordinary listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
How will you create impact?
- Use our awesome technology and systems to impress, serve and on-board our clients in every aspect of our platform.
- Provide dedicated and tailored support and success to every user
- Know each customers 'value', know them and their business.
- Be a platform guide who can advise on every stage of Business and Deal Readiness
- Hold the Clients Success at the core of every interaction.
- Harvest referrals, updates and enquiries to support our Sales people
- Work closely with Sales to provide a seamless client experience
- Partner with Marketing to deliver a consistent and high impact message
- Inform and inspire our Design and Product teams with ideas and client feedback
- Use your natural curiosity to seek out knowledge about the industry, ansarada's competitors, our customers and other external factors that impact our business.
What should you possess?
- Prior experience in a position that involves providing great customer success and support
- A passion for delivering extraordinary service & on-boarding
- A wondrous ability to connect with others using your outgoing personality
- A deep level of empathy
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Good computer knowledge and understanding
- A desire to explore and work towards your own potential.
- Ability to work a roster of shifts ranging between 08:30am and 7pm Mon-Fri, and rotate weekend shifts
Are you looking for a fast-growth global company where your skills can make a real impact?
Turning our goal of revolutionising an entire industry into reality needs a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people.
For ten years we’ve made sure our clients can safely share confidential information. Our plans for the next ten are even more exciting. Yes, we work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it.
We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 6 of the last 7 years and again in 2017. Take a peek at what life at ansarada looks like.
With the greatest respect, CV's will not be accepted from Recruitment Agents or Agencies for this role.