Client Success Manager
Heretik is a lightweight, deployable application that seamlessly integrates into your Relativity instance. Our contract review solution enables Relativity users to extend their favorite e-Discovery tool to corporate transaction and regulatory response use cases, enhancing best practices with minimal disruption.
From inception, we’ve prioritized cutting-edge machine learning technology along with workflow capabilities to allow users to take immediate action on their contract data. Whether managing massive M&A transactions, comparing messy employment agreements, or extracting critical data in bespoke contracts, our solution reduces days or weeks of work to minutes. The results? More accurate bids, better win rates, larger capacity to manage contracts, and expanded footprints within key accounts.
What You Will Contribute:
As a Client Success Manager, you will maintain and enhance customer relationships, end-user experience, and meet organizational and operational objectives. You will also communicate relevant information and metrics based on feedback from our clients and end-users to ensure alignment and shared accountability on our mission, vision, and values.
- Customer Success at Heretik is built on a “data-first” approach driven through client workflows, jobs to be done, and Voice of Customer to help drive product vision and roadmap.
- Heretik will have a defined, thorough, and iterative monthly product launch and client feedback capture process driven by data decisions that ensure the continued success of Heretik’s user community.
- Product features address the market and business needs based on market analysis, data analytics, benchmarks, customer feedback, and each has been defined with practicality, reusability, and scalability in mind.
- Work closely with marketing, engineering, and product management departments on solving complex problems for your customers
- Execute on customer service policies and procedures, including service levels across categories of severity
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to ensure you are able to achieve your objectives
- Educate the team on new use cases and workflows from your clients
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer tickets and feedback
- Track customer ticket resolution and prioritization
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Liaise with Sales & Product to support and implement growth strategies
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives which may be cross-department
- College degree preferred or 5+ years of experienced in a professional work environment and/or marketing promotional environment.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as the ability to master internal platform tools/software like Salesforce.com
- Highly organized, with excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Loves technology and are curious on how successful companies leverage technology to become the best in their industry.
- Experience with enterprise software tools like Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, and Intercom, familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc).