Client Success Manager at Rewards Network
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
For over 30 years, Rewards Network has helped restaurants increase their revenue, traffic, and customer engagement through our innovative financial and marketing services and premier dining rewards programs. Our 6 million members include frequent flyers, corporate cardholders, and a pool of highly motivated diners who spend hundreds of millions of dollars annually at participating restaurants.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for reviewing client accounts, maintaining client relationships, responding to questions and resolving issues. The individual in this role will ensure that client needs are addressed quickly with responses delivered in a timely manner. He/she will communicate with various departments to find resolutions to more challenging questions or issues that may arise. This individual will be responsible for client accounts and assist the Sales team with any questions they may have relating to merchant accounts, policies and documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage clients throughout their lifecycle and encourage them to take full advantage of product benefits to ensure the value is recognized
· Collaborate with Sales to deepen client relationships and identify and resolve client needs, as well as new product opportunities
· Handle calls and emails from clients and members of our remote sales team.
· Analyze client account issues, troubleshoot and negotiate resolutions in a timely manner
· Assist client accounts by explaining and clarifying billing statements, processes and terms and conditions of their agreement with Rewards Network.
· Serves as subject matter expert supporting the sales team on policies and procedures related to contracts, the deletion policy, and related issues. Communicates, explains, and ensures enforcement of these policies and procedures.
· Processes account changes including any adjustments or requests including but not limited to banking change, reimbursement, email address change, etc.
· Performs related job duties as needed and required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least 3 years of related experience working with internal and external clients to support a sales organization. Customer/client service experience is required.
• Must have previous experience responding to a high volume of calls and emails related to client service.
• Must have a passion for client service.
• Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce
• AS400 system preferred but not required.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth-oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
• Attention to detail and excellent organization skills along with self-motivation.
• Ability to work independently and respond with flexibility.
• Willingness to learn new skills and software applications.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description