Client Success Manager at cleverbridge
At cleverbridge, we’re all about creating lasting relationships. Client Success Managers work across boundaries – departments, countries, and functions – to develop strong and meaningful relationships with our clients that result in long-term growth. They provide day-to-day support and consultation of our clients, and ensures the delivery of operational excellence in processes, services and relations to existing clients to drive their revenue and provide a superior partnership experience. They act as a trusted partner to B2C and B2B technology vendors; using industry knowledge, proactive communication and project management skills, and a commitment to building strong relationships to drive growth in our organization.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy and service-oriented with proven knowledge in e-commerce and subscription billing. We treat our clients as partners, therefore, it is critical that you have the professional skills and experience to effectively manage client relationships.
- Take ownership of assigned clients and serves as central client contact, responsible for solution delivery (internal and external), while coordinating internal resources
- Manages and develops client accounts to maintain favorable relationships
- Evaluates clients' needs, develops concepts and opportunities that support business processes and oversees the implementation of solutions. Ensure ongoing understanding of assigned clients’ goals
- Ensure ongoing delivery of contractual commitments and service levels (“Plans and Packages,” SLAs)
- Executes against operational targets (e.g. revenue, profitability and client satisfaction)
- Prepares and presents business reviews to clients and moderate/lead meetings, phone calls, onsite visits
- Partners with Sales and Account Management
- Maintain excellent ongoing understanding of cleverbridge solution, tools, partnerships, as well as an understanding of internal processes (such as legal, tax, compliance, finance, etc.)
- Provide expertise on current ecommerce industry best practices
- Revenue retention and growth of “book“ of client accounts under management
- Client SLA’s (Zendesk, incident response and/or CRM)
- Productivity and/or Client Utilization Rates
- Client Satisfaction Scores
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role with digital commerce or subscription billing services
- Technical savvy and analytical skills to assess and report on their process; recommending optimization strategies and solutions
- Demonstrated success in achieving retention and long-term partnerships with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to lead calls, gather requirements, present business cases and consult on recommended solutions and strategy
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment.