Client Success Program Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to delivering products and services to its merchants in the most efficient and effective way possible to support long-term growth and ongoing revenue generation!
As a Program lead, Enterprise Delivery, you will use your project management skills to serve as the hub for internal cross-functional support teams to deliver key business initiatives to one of Affirm’s largest merchant partners. The person will drive executional excellence leading a portfolio of programs and will help drive prioritization, provide transparency across programs, and set program and project management standards, working in tandem with the Commercial business operations team. This person must understand how to apply project management tenets and tools to optimize the planning and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives.
In addition to internal Affirm operations, the role will also ensure flawless delivery to the merchant, coordinating external client meetings, agendas and results in a fast paced environment.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
We are looking for a problem-solver who is an effective doer who also has a high degree of business insight. They need to deeply understand Affirm’s business, merchants, client success team and rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. The role requires outstanding relationship and project management skills to successfully track, schedule, and coordinate internal delivery functions from design to execution. Candidates should thrive in high-growth and fast-paced environments, be forward-thinking and work autonomously.
What you'll do:
- Lead overall project plan and inputs from Affirm cross-functional teams, ensure initiatives hit achievement targets, and call out when at-risk
- Use tracking and project management tools such as Google Sheets and Asana to supervise and communicate project statuses at an achievement and task level
- Lead and facilitate stand-up meetings of cross-functional partners
- Support business process standardization via standard methodology by sharing insights with business unit counterparts and positively contributing to a culture of standardization
- Roll out efficiency tools and documentation tools to improve efficiency in cross functional projects
What we look for:
- 5-8 years of program management experience ideally in a high-tech professional environment
- Experience coordinating inputs from many (40-50+) cross-functional partners to support the execution of technical and/or business solutions
- Collaborative and not afraid to approach partners to move projects forward
- Highly-organized and with high attention to detail
- Able to anticipate risk areas and raise as vital
- Able to deliver against timelines, often under pressure
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Experience with enterprise client management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred
- Experience with business process analysis and/or consulting preferred