Client Success Support Specialist at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Client Success Support Specialists at Affirm delight our merchant partners every day with friendly, smart and useful help. This agent role is at the front line of our client services support - and you will be responsible for ensuring that any commercial related asks, questions, or issues our merchants have are quickly answered and resolved.
What You'll Do:
- Deftly support Affirm’s merchant partners to drive usage of the Affirm platform
- Resolve merchant inquiries - predominantly via email with occasional need for phone calls
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Sales, Operations, Credit, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to provide clients with quick solutions, troubleshoot account issues, and answer all business related questions
- Support merchant partner outreach and execution (at scale) for new products, marketing best practices, and program optimizations / upsells
- Assist with merchant business performance reporting and questions
- Help build scalable support processes and engage with feedback to streamline workflows
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
What We Look For:
- 2+ years postgraduate experience with a customer/client support team, preferably at a fast paced startup
- Capable of delivering high quality work independently and virtually while remaining flexible in a fast-growth environment
- A record of taking responsibility for owning projects - strong follow-through and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to apply analytical thinking in decision making with keen organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative teammate with an interested in learning from cross-functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk, SFDC, and Looker a plus
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.