Client Support Analyst - Tier 2
GTreasury, A leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions, is currently looking to hire a Client Support Analyst – Tier 2 to join our growing global team. The role will act as the second-line of support handling more complex issues than Tier 1, helping to bring problems to resolution in a quick and professional manner. You will also work with other teams to resolve issues and deliver solutions to the clients. The role will provide you with unparalleled insights into the financial risk management practices of the region’s leading companies and will be focused on the practical application of your finance and treasury knowledge. This position is the last point of escalation before the issue is escalated to the Development Operations team for assistance.
What you will do:
- Act as Tier 2 support for all client related issues (both internal and external)
- Efficiently and competently troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with teams of Account Managers, Solutions Team members and DevOps if issues are complicated and require internal resources in order to resolve.
- Assist Solutions Team with the following:
- Loading of client static data into the client specific databases, i.e., Banks, Accounts, General Ledger Chart of Accounts, Entities, etc.)
- Creation of License and SQL Database for new client implementations
- Maintain Master GTreasury Single Solution SQL Database inclusive of balance reporting maintenance
- Manage RSA and Symantec set up and credentials
- Basic Client Report Creation using Izenda Reporting Tool
- Troubleshooting of Powershell Scripts
- New Implementation Account Analysis Configuration
- Troubleshooting Payment Format/Extract Issues
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues (both inbound and outbound)
- Troubleshooting Alliance Lite 2 Issues
- Assist Solutions Team on getting client over the line in order to handoff to Tier 1 Support
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Powershell or another scripting language
- Experience supporting application for a large-scale SaaS software provider
- Experience with configuration management tools (RSA/Symantec)
- Experience with SQL queries and reporting tools
- 2+ years of experience working in Financial Technology/Services or similar industry
- Good understanding of financial theory, treasury, banking or accounting
- Sound technical experience and applicable knowledge
- Proven organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills and proven success working directly with clients.
- Good team player with ability to act on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task, re-prioritize and adapt to rapidly changing needs and fast paced environments.
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and service-oriented attitude.