Client Support Analyst
Client Support Analyst
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an attentive Client Support Analyst. Is it you?
Reliable, analytical, and proactive, you’re a team player who’s always ready to jump in. You love being a source of support and can manage many tasks at a time. Managing expectations for others isn’t a problem, and you care about delivering on your promises. You also take pride in your team—when they succeed, you succeed, and vice versa.
Here’s what a Client Support Analyst does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Support client delivery team in meeting client expectations and goals while executing client communication and benefit hub strategies.
- Be an Evive expert on your assigned client benefit plans, coverage, account structures, and programs.
- Attend client meetings to present and document decisions around communications plans and ongoing delivery projects.
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients regarding ongoing communications, programs, project timelines, and strategic deliverables.
- Track client’s Performance Guarantee metrics monthly and share quarterly results with CDM/Success Partner to improve strategy.
- Track and analyze metrics around communications/deliverables to better inform delivery strategy.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and escalate client/member issues by acting as a client advocate while working with all departments.
- Communicate errors and improvements to development organization and participate in testing client features, configuration, and content.
- Effectively communicate with member services in order to triage member issues and coordinate between client and member services team.
- Analyze and triage errors around data files to ensure error-free data loading.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Systems Management, Communications, Business, Computer Science, or similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate to excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), presentation and reporting skills.
- One year of project management experience.
- Experience with digital product content implementation and coordination within a tech organization preferred.
- Able to travel up to 20% per month with some overnight travel required.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.