CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere: members of our team work directly with stakeholders and are regularly in the driver’s seat on high-profile client opportunities and relationships. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
The Client Support Associate will support existing CardX business users by responding to inbound service requests by phone and email. This role also involves onboarding new clients by conducting trainings and building accounts.
To succeed in delivering high-quality service, the Client Support Associate should excel at problem recognition, research, follow-up communication, and resolution. Key qualities for a successful candidate are attention to detail, strong work ethic, outstanding communication skills, and ability to thrive within a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Respond to inbound client support requests by phone or email
- Schedule and conduct client trainings (via Zoom) to prepare new clients to use the CardX products
- Build client accounts with information received from our bank partners
- Update the CRM with client status and outstanding issues
- Collaborate with other members of the CardX operations team to resolve client inquiries
- When appropriate, open a ticket with the CardX technical team to troubleshoot a client issue, and follow up through completion
- Must be available for at least 40 hours per week, Tuesday-Saturday
- Available for the occasional rotating holiday shift throughout the year
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service role strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and respond to client issues by phone and email
- Strong, highly professional phone presence
- Truly excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain calm and poise under pressure
- A+ communicator
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter / excels in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of handling many issues at once