Client Support Associate
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. At CardX, you’ll have the opportunity to define new processes in a rapidly-growing company, build your expertise in payments and financial technology, and work closely with the industry-leading businesses that use CardX.
On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues, have great opportunities for career development, and work in a fun, high-energy startup environment. This position will allow you to rapidly grow and nurture your client-facing communication, time management, and documentation abilities.
The Client Support Associate's day-to-day responsibilities include assisting clients with support questions, documenting inquiries, and responding to a high number of inbound service requests by phone and email.
Candidates who excel at client communication, are motivated by problem-solving, and aspire to professional excellence will thrive in this role.
This position does not require any prior experience in payments or banking, but a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
What to Expect
- Responding to inbound client support requests by phone and email
- Using Zendesk for ticket management
- Collaborating with other members of the CardX Operations team to resolve client inquiries
- Documenting client inquiries and issues
- Updating the CardX customer relationship management database (CRM) with client information, statuses, and settings
- Completing operations projects to ensure customer success
Read Full Job Description