Client Support Lead at Lumere
Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
As Client Support Lead, you will be responsible for providing white-glove client support to our end-users. You’ll manage customer requests end-to-end, leveraging technical expertise and internal resources to identify user issues and perform appropriate troubleshooting in a timely, friendly manner. You will also monitor client support data and drive opportunities to improve our client support operations and overall user experience.
The successful candidate is a self-starter and relentless problem-solver who shares an obsession for delivering world-class client support with exceptional service and operational excellence.
This position will report directly to Lumere’s Client Services Lead.
- Prioritize and resolve client support inquiries through various channels (email, live chat, and phone) from 8:30 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
- Translate complex technical requirements into easily digestible client-facing language
- Perform troubleshooting analyses and apply findings to best resolve client support requests (issues may range from understanding and diagnosing user error to identifying software bugs and usability enhancements)
- Consistently document and track client support interactions
- Monitor internal reporting to proactively identify and tackle issues
- Monitor and report client support data to help improve the overall user functionality
- Maintain scalable, efficient client support process that ensures quick, high-quality resolutions to users with a white-glove experience
- Collaborate with Client Success, Product Management, and Engineering teams to proactively identify and improve user functionality
- 2–4 years experience in client support or IT/service desk; software support preferred
- Proactive problem solver who seeks out issues and resolutions
- Sophisticated ability to deliver an amazing customer experience
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Empowered individual who sees tasks through to completion
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to build relationships with various personalities/teams
- Keen eye for process improvements and efficiency
- Growth-company DNA—excels in fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deliverables