Client Support Manager
As the Client Support Manager at BenchPrep you will be accountable for providing a phenomenal support experience to our enterprise clients. This includes leading, supervising and mentoring our Client Support Specialists that are working with clients and product related issues – whether it's answering questions, troubleshooting issues or escalating customer alerts. Additionally, you'll manage (and improve) the tools, processes and documentation needed to best support our clients and enable the Client Support Specialists.
- Provide guidance to direct reports
- Recruit and train new reports
- Ensure customers receive consistent and reliable service and support during each interaction.
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for the entire portion of support
- Ensure support documentation is helpful, up to date and accessible in a meaningful format
- Communicate goal results and key performance indicators to direct reports and drive your teams towards success
- Manage escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications get fulfilled.
- Handle difficult or escalated customer issues with diplomacy and tact, ensuring issues are resolved in an effective, professional, and timely manner.
- Build and manage systems that deliver services aligning with SLA adherence
- Innovate and improve continuously to meet the growing needs of our customers
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience managing support professionals providing SaaS support
- 3+ years experience in a technical support role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management skills
- Passion for leading and working with others and having a role in the professional growth of others
- Ability to be decisive and take action in any situation
- Familiarity with popular help desk software and ticketing messaging systems
- An effective leader and team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment