Client Support Service Desk Analyst at Ensono
Provides first level support/initial point of contact for Ensono's associates and/or external clients' regarding computer and network related incidents, requests or issues. Captures and documents relevant information through online tracking system, prioritizes issues and investigates solutions. Provides immediate resolution if possible or assigns issue to the next level of support. Keeps requested party updated on issue status.
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
As part of the Service Desk team you’ll be an invaluable first point of contact for our clients.
The team is responsible for proactively maintaining and enhancing the service we deliver to our clients, by effectively monitoring and responding to client alerts using our in-house Incident Management tool.
You will achieve common goals in a positive learning environment where knowledge sharing will help propel you to the next level of your career.
Your day-to-day role will expose you to a broad range of technologies and in addition to our online training portal - ‘Ensono University’, you will be supported by both internal and external training.
Longer term objectives will concentrate on developing the skills and experience necessary for you to progress into a Client Support Engineer – Level 1 position.
Back End Day Shift :Thurs-Sat (0630-1900 CST), Alternate Wednesdays (1030-1900 CST)
· Respond to client issues received by telephone, voice mail, e-mail and via the customer portal
· Respond to incident alerts, making sure that they are progressed effectively within defined service levels and call management guidelines
· Manage and complete scheduled tasks on time
· Ensure effective client communications take place
· Ensure the effective assignment and escalation of incidents to engineers where appropriate
· Advise the Team Lead of emerging issues
· To adhere to ITIL framework processes
· Share information across your team and department
· Contribute documentation to the shared knowledge base
· Update, edit and remove client contacts from internal systems when necessary (KA articles)
· Investigate and resolve event calls or incidents with a pre-defined reaction process
· Basic technical awareness of IT infrastructure and the architectures deployed within Ensono solutions
· Knowledge of the ITIL framework and its function in IT is desirable but not essential
· Knowledge of a call management system and its function is desirable but not essential
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent demonstrable written and verbal English communication skills
· Able to communicate in groups with confidence and conviction
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
· Ability to be receptive to feedback, willing to learn and embrace continuous improvement
· Good team working skills are essential
· Previous experience in a customer service role