Client Support Specialist
Position Title: Client Support Specialist
Reports To: Client Success Team Manager
Full or Part-Time (Hours): Full-time – Monday through Friday Start and end time will be scheduled for early and late shifts to accommodate clients in U.S. time zones.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support for our clients through a variety of activities that range from account setup to billing and documentation. The Client Support Specialist will also manage client website development activities, working closely with the client success team managers. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Smokeball core values, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Manages client onboarding activities including account setups and contact imports.
- Manages client billing administration activities.
- Handles basic client automation requests, including initial letter setup.
- Manages client team administrative projects.
- Builds client websites using Weebly templates.
- In a timely manner, respond to client administrative issues via phone or electronically with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Document all activities via the appropriate methods to include but not limited to a ticketing system and Salesforce.
- Ensure that all client records are accurate while maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
- Contribute to team goals by supporting strategic initiatives and improving client satisfaction ratings.
- Provides recommendations for improvements, to management, as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise:
- 1 -2 years of administrative, office management or billing support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General knowledge of and interest in web design and development.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills with the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Self-motivated with the ability to successfully execute responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within an agile and changing environment.
- A BS degree from an accredited college or university preferred or equivalent applicable work experience.
- 1+ years of office management/applications experience preferred.
- Experience working in or exposure to providing support in a “software as a service” company.
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Time Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Currently there are no travel requirements for this position.
- Microsoft Office
- Weebly (a plus)