Clinical Applications Analyst - Support and Optimization at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinical Applications Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how the Clinical Applications Analyst helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
As a clinical applications analyst, you are responsible for providing support and optimization efforts for the EMR and other clinical integrated applications. You will act as the EMR subject matter expert to all team members across the organization to assist/lead in the implementation, support and effective use of the EMR from both the end-user and system administrator perspective. Will frequently attend and participate in Clinical Operations/Practice Staff meetings to review EMR issues or requested enhancements.
Skills for success
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and maintain an organization wide incident, request and enhancement intake process for the EMR and other clinical application integrations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects, focused on the delivery deployment of the EMR from the kick-off to transition state to Support & Optimization function.
- Works closely with the Clinical Applications EMR Configuration, Training and Support & Optimization teams to determines impact of new initiatives and ensures alignment with the organizational long-term strategic direction and objectives.
- Functions as primary liaison between all cross functional workstreams for new and established market project work.
- Establish and maintain Knowledge Base articles (i.e. Solutions) for the team regarding workflows in the clinical applications of the EMR.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot potential issues and participate in their resolution with highest customer satisfaction.
- Promotes system security, patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance standards are upheld.
- Provides go live support as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The following experience is relevant to us
- Minimum of 3 years of EMR experience
- Previous Healthcare IT project management experience required
- Athena experience strongly preferred
- Integration/Practice Onboarding experience preferred
- Experience with presentations to small and large groups in classroom environments, along with one-on-one training.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.