Cloud Security Operations Senior Analyst at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Cloud Security Operations Senior Analyst working on the Security Operations team to protect the integrity, and availability of Rally information systems. As part of the Security team, you will report to the Security Operations Manager, work with experienced team leaders, and mentor junior analysts. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Monitor, detect, contain, and investigate incidents involving Rally assets or data.
- Ingest and parse a variety of log sources into Splunk to create custom alerts and dashboards covering the cloud environment and Rally applications.
- Automate Automate Automate redundant processes.
- Interpret systems logs, audit logs and access history to uncover anomalous activities.
- Extract meaningful insights from data and identify the stories behind the patterns.
- 4+ years of experience as an information security analyst or data analyst with a focus on application or cloud security.
- Experience with AWS or application security monitoring.
- Advanced knowledge of Splunk or other SIEM tooling.
- Automation and scripting experience with Python or other scripting languages (Go).
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA.
- *The expected salary range for this position in CO will be: $89,550-$118,667.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief in helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.