We are PEAK6, a leading investment firm. You'll find us headquartered in the historic Chicago Board of Trade building, where we first opened our doors in 1997. It's been over 20 years since we were one of the first firms to develop sophisticated proprietary technology to use in our trading business. Today, we continue to leverage our technical ingenuity and operational excellence across several investment areas, spanning early-to-mid stage growth capital, operational control, trading, and e-sports, while always proving value to the customer. Throughout the years, we've built and operated several financial technology firms, and we continue to evolve. You'll find a bit of everything here, and we're always looking to take on new endeavors.
Technology Experience builds state-of-the-art people-centric solutions that transform and accelerate the PEAK6 Family of Brands. We operate important technology systems efficiently and securely while providing reliable products, services and data-driven analytics. We deliver a unified technology experience throughout the PEAK6 Family of Brands tailored where necessary to fit each business.
As a Cloud Technical Analyst in Technology Experience, you will be instrumental in the experience of all our employees throughout the PEAK6 Family of Brands. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership of their work, is resourceful in their problem-solving skills and is able to think creatively. You will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance, administration, and support of multiple SaaS solutions within Technology Experience. You will take on projects that will require clear communication and completion in a timely manner. We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment, while delivering a fully integrated solution that fits into one unified technology stack.
PEAK6 Technology Experience places emphasis on delivering white-glove customer service. Therefore, it is imperative for the Cloud Technical Analyst to place value on detail; but also, pair this with a sense of urgency for execution. Technology Experience is looking for people who have compassion and empathy for their teammates and a natural IT intuition who can work harder, faster and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Manage and implement great experiences using our SaaS and cloud platform.
- Primary contact person for troubleshooting cloud offerings.
- Assist with implementation of integrations between critical technology solutions into our SaaS offering.
- In collaboration with team members and leadership, implement great support processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Identify opportunities for business enablement through smart use of technology.
- Manage SaaS integrations through industry-standard best practices.
- Manage, support, and provision business applications in a cloud-based environment.
- Write clear, concise documentation for team members in wiki tools (Confluence).
- Evaluate and recommend new software platforms and services.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience supporting integrations of SaaS products.
- Experience utilizing APIs to integrate custom solutions from SaaS offerings.
- Experience with Cloud compute platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience with administrating Office365, including comprehensive knowledge of all applications and services within, including OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Experience with managing IDM solutions.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with Video Conferencing solutions such as Zoom.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience administering ticketing platforms.
All of our engineers have these traits. You should, too.
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Cloud Technical Analyst, you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program
Learn more about our culture on our website at peak6.com/culture.