CMDB Manager-21-0823 at Relativity
- Contribute to CMDB strategy, develop and convey roadmap, policies, processes, standards, measurements, reports, dashboards and related documentation
- Ensure that the CMDB supports Relativity business goals/objectives, remains relevant (collecting data throughout a record or CI lifecycle), is maintained (data on CIs, their attributes and relationships are constantly changing) and is useful (tools to reflect complex visualizations, use tools for advanced discovery)
- Communicate CMDB roadmap plans, upcoming changes (IT and SD CABs) and overall progress to all CMDB stakeholders
- Establish and run Configuration Control Board (CCB) that oversees the configuration management program, making sure value is delivered, plan is on track and CCB operates effectively.
- Facilitate regular CMDB audits
- Collect CMDB process metrics; design and implement process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effective use of the CMDB.
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process
- Respond to requests/incidents for the CMDB practice as per team SLAs. This may include responding to urgent issues outside of business hours.
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform agreed-upon hands-on CMDB activities as time allows
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation and Intermediate Certification in ITIL Service Transition Lifecycle and Release, Control and Validation Capability
- Has prior experience evolving change management program to work with Release Management continuous integration
- Change and Incident Management experience in a large scale SaaS environment
- Team player and willing to work toward individual and shared goals
- 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a CMDB manager role at a fast-paced organization.
- Extremely organized, attention to detail, great with time management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical terms into business impact
- Ability to accommodate off hour’s conversation or work with local and international offices