Collections Call Center Manager
As a Collections Call Center Manager, you’ll be a key player on our Operations team and will be responsible for all collections activities across our various brands. You will manage a direct team of Managers and Supervisors, who lead a team of approximately 100. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service through our collections efforts. You have strong management skills, you’re able to maximize resources, drive for results, and inspire team members to show consistent and high-quality performance.
What You'll Do Here:
- Oversee day-to-day collections operations for all of our US and UK brands
- Achieve KPI’s for collections on past due loans
- Support compliance efforts by creating processes to meet all regulatory requirements
- Manage resources to effectively handle volume in real-time (scheduling, blending, dialer utilization, etc.)
- Support Quality Assurance efforts with solid training, coaching, and personal development of your team
- Perform additional functions and/or stretch assignments as delegated
- Adhere to, lead by example, communicate, understand, and enforce company policies, procedures and best practices
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is preferred; additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 7+ years’ experience in collections management with responsibility for managing large teams through direct reports
- Thorough knowledge of current technology; including collections, call center, and predictive dialing technology
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable presenting performance data to large groups and Sr. Executives
- Ability to travel 25% of the time between our Chicago and our Gurnee locations
Our Operations Team:
A collection of knowledgeable, charismatic individuals tasked with handling a majority of Enova's customer interactions. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes, we have snacks and a game room, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn’t working with innovative colleagues critical to the success in your next job?