Collections Manager - Contact Center (Hybrid) at Enova
Enova’s hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law.
About the role:
As a Collections Manager, your primary responsibility is to oversee the day to day functions of a team of representatives in a contact center environment. You will teach, train, and mentor representatives in a fast-paced environment to ensure success and a quality customer experience. You will also ensure the team is aiming for maximum efficiency and overall effectiveness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending appropriate solutions based on trends in KPI reporting
- Assist with new hire interviews, hiring decisions and manage the onboarding process for all new hires within your function
- Drive and lead initiatives that impact employee engagement and business performance
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve representative's productivity
- Review quality assurance reports, customer survey responses and error reports and provide coaching to representatives to ensure they are creating the expected customer experience
- Conduct one-on-one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner
- Perform additional functions as assigned by direct manager
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Familiarity with the lending industry and loan operations
- 5 years of leadership experience in related capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
Our Operations Team:
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.