Collections Representative at Enova
About the role:
Enova has several different consumer lending brands, each with their own unique offerings and customer requirements. As a Collections Representative, you will become an expert in one particular brand over the course of our 4 week training program. Once you hit the main contact center floor, you will reach out to customers and identify solutions to help make consistent loan payments. You will need to be resilient and comfortable working with customers through difficult situations.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively handle inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding overdue loan payments
- Utilize problem solving skills to find customer specific solutions for delinquent accounts
- Ensure superior customer service through excellent verbal and written communication
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
We are excited about you if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The capability to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- Ability to deescalate complex customer interactions
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Ability to succeed in a virtual or office setting
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
Our Operations Team:
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.