Do you enjoy communicating with people on the phone? Have a cheery disposition? Are you someone who takes initiative, is a self-starter and looking for the next opportunity to advance your career?
A positive attitude and eagerness to learn are a must! The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Read on...
Our Operations Team:
A collection of knowledgeable, charismatic individuals tasked with handling a majority of Enova's customer interactions. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future.
What you’ll do as a Collections Representative:
- Take inbound calls, make outbound calls, or communicate via email to customers
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Set up arrangements for repayment on past due accounts
- Work customer collection issues
- Update customer information on accounts
- Communicate with other departments regarding special circumstances on customer accounts
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
Why join Enova?
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - it is a fun and casual work environment
- Enjoy free coffee and tea 24/7
- Grow your career with training and development to reach goals of advancement
- Attend frequent get-togethers - recognition lunches and team events
- Partake in a variety of employee discount programs
- Earn points with the employee rewards program by doing good work, trade them in to buy cool stuff!
You’re right for this job if you have a/an:
- High school diploma or GED
- Stable job history
- Commitment to a team and department through excellent attendance
- Ability to listen to a situation and think on your feet
- Strong problem solving mindset to overcome borrower’s obstacles and be persuasive when necessary
- A desire to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
- MUST type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent attendance record in previous employment
- Ability to meet predetermined goals
Must be available to work between the hours of 2:00 am to 6:00 pm with varying shifts
Pay and Benefits:
- Base salary: $14.00 per hour, You will also have the opportunity to earn a performance driven bonus incentive
- Full-time, permanent position! This is a direct hire position.
- Perks and benefits start day one!
- 175 W. Jackson, Chicago IL 60604
Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.