About The Opportunity
This is your chance to jump at a great opportunity. We’re looking for someone who is a team player and ready to dive into our operation. As a Command Center Lead you’ll help guide, build and execute processes that are necessary to support the entire Care Operation. We’re very protective of our culture so you must lead by example. It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and carry a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course it goes without saying that providing stellar customer service is a must.
We're open to this position in either our Chandler, Arizona or Chicago, Illinois office. We are looking for the following schedule:
Chandler: 10am-6:30pm with days off Sunday and Monday.
Chicago: 12pm-8:30pm with days off Sunday and Monday.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Real time monitoring of the entire operation including internal and external locations
- Provide timely information regarding the performance of the operation
- Provide analysis on state of the business at regular intervals to leaders
- Support Manager with Ad-hoc requests
- Support command center analysts with direction/assistance to maximize productivity using Verint, Five 9, Zendesk and Zendesk Chat.
- Realign tasks and responsibilities as business needs dictate
- Align with call center partners to ensure appropriate staffing coverage is in place and real time decisions support results. Attends partner meetings.
- Provide ongoing feedback and support to the Care Department leaders around issues and contact drivers
- Lifts opportunities within skilling, levers and call flows to better support the Care organization
- Act as a leader for the organization in the absence of senior leadership
- Provide training and guidance to peers on workforce management tools and processes
- Supports outages/issues and provides support and guidance to the team
You Should Have
- Flexibility in hours, able to work evenings and day shifts
- 1-3 years of prior WFM experience in operations, customer service, or contact centers
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Experience with Five9, eWFM, Verint, or other workforce management systems preferred
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- 1-3 years of call center analytical experience
- A willingness to learn, adapt and initiate action
- Proven track record of successfully working independently with little to no supervision
- A strong love to help others succeed
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Strong attention to detail
- Cool under pressure and can make decisions
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.