Command Central Training Manger at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Worldwide Education Software Training Department delivers highly technical training to Motorola Solutions partners, technicians and customers. The department consists of three portfolios: Emergency Call Handling, Flex CAD and Command Central with facilities/labs in Temecula, CA., Schaumburg, IL and Brentwood, TN.
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Command Central Training Delivery Department. The successful candidate will lead the training design and delivery of Command Central eco system. Including in-person learning, online learning and blended learning modalities.
- Design and deliver all Command Central learning and development solutions in conjunction with the relevant subject matter experts and key stakeholders.
- Manage the Command Central training team.
- Lead and motivate a team of trainers throughout the Country ensuring high levels of professional performance.
- Manage department financials and utilization rates.
- Participate in the development of eLearning solutions through 'Storyline' or other eLearning authoring software.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Tech savvy and an interest in using technology to succeed.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT
- 1+ years of experience in a supervisory role
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.