Commercial Operations Associate at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a highly qualified Commercial Operations Associate to join our growing team. This role will broadly support our Sequencing business, primarily focused on healthcare providers and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement to help improve cancer care with data and artificial intelligence.
What you’ll do
- Drive business planning efforts by developing robust customer, competitor, and broad market intelligence
- Lead Tempus’ net promoter score (NPS) efforts across all business lines
- Work collaboratively across commercial, medical, product, data science, and laboratory teams to develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Identification, codification, and translation of go-to-market best practices
- Manage and support the completion of requests for proposals
- Analyze large sets of data to develop robust market insights and tangible strategies
- Guide overall commercial strategy to expand fields sales team growth
- Launch and execute pilot programs to seed growth opportunities
- 3+ years of post-grad experience in either business analytics, banking or consulting. Healthcare background is a plus.
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy; Salesforce.com and Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Ability to tackle large, ambiguous problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and able to effectively balance priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across departments (Sales, marketing, legal, business development, operations, product, etc.)