What you do at Avant
- Assist management in tracking, investigating and responding to customer complaints.
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues discovered during account investigation.
- Draft recommendations to improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls.
- Work collaboratively with other business groups within the company to evaluate potential issues, identify complaint trends, and suggest process improvements.
- Maintain awareness of relevant regulations including but not limited to TILA, TCPA, FCRA, FDCPA, ECOA, SCRA, MLA, GLBA, and UDAAP.
- Prepare work-papers according to the Compliance Management Program.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data as well as state and federal regulations.
- Consumer compliance, customer service, or complaint handling experience (1-3 years) preferred.
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.