Compliance Manager - FedRAMP Compliance at Box (Remote)
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
You will work with all functions of this fast-paced, rapidly changing business, and directly with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, communication and education with Box's internal and external customers. The right person will be excellent at communicating vertically and horizontally across the company and will be comfortable explaining Box's compliance posture to both internal and external customers, auditors, and providing technical and creative guidance to technical teams.
- Drive Box's FedRAMP, DoD Cloud SRG and CMMC Compliance programs as well as related Government Programs such as Export Control
- Monitor changes to frameworks and/or legislation and position Box to respond accordingly
- Work with our 3PAO, Government Accreditors, Sales Team, and Accreditors to effectively communicate our compliance position and program
- Oversee continuous monitoring of the compliance program and related activities
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop new innovative and efficient solutions
- Communicate gaps to management and coordinate with cross functional team meetings to remediate and close control gaps
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Accurately and effectively communicate our compliance position and programs to customers
- Extensive knowledge of FedRAMP, DoD Cloud SRG, NIST 800-53 and related publications, FISMA, FIPS standards and technical/operational requirements
- Have run existing programs or performed audits in support of the aforementioned programs
- Familiarity and experience with cloud computing and the acronyms that come with it - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc
- BS degree in Business or Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in an equivalent technology risk and compliance related role
- Big 4 Experience or Management Consulting Experience preferred
- CISA, CIA, CISSP or other related certifications a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to wear different hats and work on areas where needed
- Amazing organizational skills with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hustle, get stuff done, and has strong integrity - make mom proud!
- Active Security Clearance (or Eligibility) a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience.
Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
Notice to applicants in Los Angeles: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
Box is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual base salary is dependent upon factors such as: knowledge, skill level, experience, and work location. This role is also eligible for equity and benefits. For more information on benefits, check out our healthcare benefits and additional Box Benefits + Perks.