How you'll make an impact:
The Compliance Specialist will work inside Strata's Information Technology group and assist with all aspects of governance, risk, and compliance. This position works collaboratively to ensure Strata complies with industry regulations, client requirements, and best practices. This position is considered a subject matter expert at certifications and regulations such as HIPAA, Cloud Security Alliance, ISO27001, ISO22301, and/or SSAE.
What we're looking for:
- Participate in governance, risk, and compliance activities including but not limited to: RFP responses, document management and updates, evidence management for audits
- Participate in collecting and presenting evidence artifacts required to maintain HITRUST certification
- Participate in maintenance activities necessary to maintain SOC 2 Type II certification
- Participate in activities related to maintenance of ISO 27001 certification and internal audit.
- Assist in remediation of issues and findings by recording corrective and preventative action plans and assisting with cross team project management with guidance from the Lead Compliance Associate
- Maintain working knowledge of internal audit activities to ensure compliance with regulations and certifications.
- Participate in review and updates for all security and technical documentation including but not limited to: Strata security policy, procedure documentation, network/security diagrams, position papers/memos, and guides
- Respond to client security questionnaires, review BAAs, and assist with client security calls
Thinking about applying?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of IT work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with a concentration in IT Governance, Risk, or Compliance
- Experience implementing IT frameworks and achieving industry certifications
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to users with little technical background/expertise
- Mastered knowledge in:
- Microsoft office suite
- Technical writing
- Internal/External auditing
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.
Read Full Job Description