ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a dynamic Compliance Support Manager with great people skills and a solution driven mindset. The ideal candidate is not afraid of getting in the trenches as well as strategizing. You enjoy coaching and developing team members to ensure a high level of engagement and performance. You possess strong product knowledge, have an inquisitive mind and enjoy utilizing data to make decisions and recommendations.
This leader will drive forecasting needs for 24/7 coverage and develop metrics for individual and team productivity/performance management shared regularly across the business.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide day to day leadership for compliance support analysts
- Develop and coach team members to peak performance and improve overall team bench strength
- Handle client escalations
- Assist with training to facilitate on-boarding and continuous training modules
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on team performance (CAST, Pace, QC, etc.)
- Perform QA assessments, review CSAT responses and analyze performance results
- Identify operational performance opportunities and develop improvement plans
- Oversee day-to-day staffing and performance to ensure the team achieves goals and provides a high level of service to our customers
- Partner with internal teams (Product Solutions, Success, Education, Engineering, etc)
- Work closely with leadership to drive bottom-line results
What is needed:
- 2-3 years as a frontline people manager supporting digital product(s)
- Proven track record of building out a 24/7 global support team
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A positive and servant leader mentality
- Ability to think “big picture” and from a strategic perspective
- Great people management skills
- Experience with tools such as ZenDesk, Slack, etc.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description