Compliance Systems Administrator
- Configure, develop, and support a new GRC solution to be selected and implemented in 2018
- Participate in GRC vendor evaluations and application selection
- Perform GRC system administration (e.g., roles, queries), configuration, integration and implementation activities for a 2018 GRC tool implementation
- Implement workflows to support new framework implementation requirements
- Implement compliance and control testing process improvements and automation
- Working with IT, define requirements for interfaces to connect to multiple applications (e.g., Splunk, Jira, etc.). Test integration effectiveness.
- Support systems upgrade, patching and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain SOP and functional specification of as configured or built systems
- GRC-related tool experience required
- Jira workflow, project and integration experience highly desirable
- Document management tool administration experience is also helpful
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau is desirable
- Web technology experience is desirable (i.e., HTML, VB SCRIPT)
- Other languages/Database is desirable (i.e., EXCEL VBA MACROS, SQL, MS-Access)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or related field or comparable work experience
- Three years of experience as Functional and Technical Consultant in Enterprise Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance with relevant experience planning, administrating, developing and delivering automated GRC solutions using GRC tools
- Knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices in various Information Security Domains.
- Ability to become certified in GRC tool selected
- Demonstrated experience of GRC application functional issues and their resolution in terms of notifications, layers of approval, calculations, workflows, reports, dashboards, data imports, queries and report development.
- Knowledge of UCF and downloading and cross-mapping frameworks to a unified control population for the company.
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.