Configuration Specialist (Customer Service) at Chowly Inc.
Configuration Specialist (Customer Service)
Recognized by Inc. Magazine, as “Best Place to Work in 2019,” Chowly values innovation, collaboration, and the open sharing of ideas. In our environment, your opinions count and contributions are recognized and rewarded. We understand that culture is paramount; our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment? As a full-time Configuration Specialist in our Chicago Loop office, you will work directly with restaurant owners to provide an optimal experience by troubleshooting product related issues and handling inquiries to strengthen client understanding of Chowly’s integration. The ideal candidate has 1+ years of customer service experience, strong analytical, investigative, empathetic mindset to identify and communicate product issues, and base POS knowledge.
- Install and configure restaurant point of sale systems to integrate online ordering and other Chowly integrated service.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to assess restaurant needs; coordinate with operations, development, sales, and customer success teams.
- Research and identify issues (via phone and email) with customers related to product features, technical problems, and product performance.
- Maintain high volume of activity including inbound/outbound calls, support tickets, and note taking in our CRM tool.
- Thrive in an ever changing environment while remaining positive, coachable, and organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in a Customer Service role preferred (in-person or phone customer support)
- Restaurant staff experience preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) preferred
- Proficient Mac user preferred
Why Chowly Inc?
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, holiday leave, and remote work program
- 401(k) Plan
- Convenient to public transportation with pre-tax commuter benefit
- Health and Wellness Program and onsite gym
- Robust medical plan
Chowly Inc is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Chowly Inc is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.